Friday, August 21, 2009

Cade at the Beach

For me there is nothing better than having one of my boys sleep on me. It doesn't happen too often because they like their cribs/beds too much! SO this was pure heaven for me. Sitting in the shade on the sand , listening to the waves, watching daddy and Cal boogie board with little Cadders sleeping on me!


(click to enlarge to get full detail)
I got to love this face! He is always so dirty, not to mention the snot coming from his nose! Poor kid I think he has allergies, his nose is so runny all the time!
Cade absolutely loves to give kisses right now, on the lips. He won't give up until he gives you one and most of the time his face looks pretty much like this! But I love it!




5 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love Caders. It is so much fun watching his cute and fun personality come out. I love his kisses! He is such a smoocher! Although I can do without the boogie ones- I have been hit with a few of those. Very fun pistures. I love the picture of you and Caders.

The Dell Family said...

The picture you told us to blow up. I did and the first thing I noticed was the burgers and was wondering if you ever blew it up. I then noticed below that you were talking about it nose. What a cute post.

Oh by the way I think the phrase you said "I'm a crappy Aunt for not noticing my nieces" may be right cause Addison wasn't on Corrines blog ONLY EMBERLYNN!!!! Just playing. You're the best!

Lisa Henderson said...

Oh your pictures are making me so excited to go back to CA! I have to agree with you about babies sleeping on me. My boys hardly ever do it and I love it! Plus on the beach...it must have been pure heaven!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That looks soooooo fun. I can do without Caders kiss on that one. GROSS!! I hope he gave that kiss to you. Just kidding. Glad that you had fun. Those are really fun pictures. Lets go together next year!

Marissa and Scott Bunker said...

I love the picture of Cade asleep on you. So sweet! Sage only falls asleep on Scott :( We hope to get to see you guys when we come out to Utah.