Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3 Little Baby Girls


Bella*********Milly*********Peyton
All 3 of the baby girls are here!  (well they have been here since July, but I am a little slow on posting)  This 1st picture was taken in the hospital the day after Milly was born!

The baby girls and their moms (2 of my sisters, Casandra and Tanya)
Grandpa and his newest Grand-babies! #15, #16, and #17 
My oldest sister Aunt Kikki with her new little nieces!
The girls all sharing Milly's pack-n-play!   
These girls are going to Best Friends!!!

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am going to love being the favorite aunt to all of them. It will be nice to watch them grow up.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Way fun! I love having my kids have cousins super close! It's the best! All three are darling!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.