Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Kristie

I am: taking it easy from my surgery yesterday
I think: too much when I am lying in bed trying to sleep. it keeps me up forever
Everything in life: has a purpose
I want: too many things this Christmas (to name a few, new leather coat, a food processer, black boots, tickets to Disney land, bumble watches (and that is only to name a few)
I have: a hard working husband and a great dad!
I dislike: cleaning bathrooms
I miss: my mom
I fear: loosing a child
I feel: my stomach hurting from yesterday
I hear: Cade babbling
I smell: Pumpkin Pie Yankee candle burning
I crave: Elder Lords cookies (oatmeal and mint chocolate chips)
I cry: all the time. Adrian makes fun of me because of it, we can be watching some dumb movie and I'll cry, if I see someone crying I will cry with them.
I search: the scriptures
I wonder: when Cade will stop spitting up
I regret: Not spending more time with my family when we lived closer.
I wish: all my family lived near each other
I love: Adrian's and my family
I care: about all my family and friends
I always: Kiss my boys and Adrian every night and tell them I love them before its bed time
I am not: happy about the elections
I remember: playing "fat people" in the green machine at Uncle Arnold's farm
I believe: My family will be together forever
I sing: songs to Cal and Cade all the time
I don’t always: take a shower every day
I argue: not very often
I write: too many lists (I get it from my mom and sister Kristie)
I win: most of the time ( my family is pretty competitive)
I lose: when playing Trivial prusuit and other brainy games
I listen: to country music
I don’t understand: why certain things happen
I can usually be found: at home, pool, Target, or the park
I need: to mop my floors
I forget: to gas up the cars before the light comes on
I am happy: when Adrian is home from work
I tag: Tanya and Jamie K.

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love your anwers. Take it easy while you can soon you will be running after your crazy boys.