Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged By Casandra

Four random things I like about my husband :
1. Hard worker
2. Funny
3. Great dad
4. Gives great back rubs

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. High school Gymnastics, basketball and track coach
2. Marriot Front Desk
3. Cart Girl at Racoon Creek Golf Course
4. Sales and catering directer at Golf course

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Monsters Inc.
2. Sound of Music
3. High Noon
4. Ice Age

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. So you Think You can Dance
4. One Tree Hill (I know don't judge)

Four places I have been:
1. New Zealand
2. Australia
3. Kansas
4. California

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Oatmeal mint cookies
2. Pizza
3 Chile Cheese fris
4. Nachos

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Cancun
3. Cruise
4. Canada

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Cade's 1st b-day
2. Going to see dad and uncle Arnolds farm
3. Starting a new company with Adrian
4. Christmas

Four People I tag:
1. Tanya
2.Kristie
3. Andrea
4. AMy

No comments: