Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Surprise!!

For our anniversary, Adrian totally surprised me with a trip to Cancun! I had no idea! I thought we were going to San Diego. We left our boys with my big sister Kristie and her awesome family. It was hard saying goodbye to them but I knew that they would totally be spoiled with their Uncle, Aunt and cousins. They went to the zoo, fed the ducks, ate Mickey Mouse pasta and chicken nuggets! Totally spoiled!! She even made a photo album of everything they did, super cute! Thanks Behunins, we owe you!
We had a great time in Cancun. I'm bummed that we didn't take more photos!I think Scuba Diving was my favorite thing we did! Adrian is certified but I had to take a little class and go with a master diver. We only went down about 35-40 feet. It was really neat to see everything and to go diving with Adrian, he has been wanting to dive with me forever. I was scared under the water, but I think a lot had to do with my instructor not knowing English very well.

Adrian swimming in the ocean!

Relaxing at the beach


Relaxing at the hotel!

Adrian and his friend ate at this restaurant years ago, and he talks about how good the food was all the time. He forgot the name of it, so after walking up and down all the streets, we finally found it. The food was great!

When in Cozumel, we rented a scooter and drove around the island, we bought some lunch and had a picnic at the beach and swam a little!
We had a great time and can't wait to go back (with the boys)!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness! How fun, and romantic! That was super sweet and thoughtful of Adrian. I miss you! Come visit.

The Dell Family said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! What a fun surprise that was. The restaurant looks very fun and inviting.

Carrie Wallace said...

Danell -- great to hear from you! What a surprise! I checked out your blog, too, and it's so fun to see you and your sweet family. What cute boys you have! Glad to see you are doing well. :)

Auntie Kelly said...

Danell-
Thanks for getting in touch with my sister. She forwarded it on to me. I can't believe how much has changed since I last saw you. Your family is so handsome. Thanks for sharing your life with all of us. I hope that you are well. My email is kcoop@hotmail.com if you want to keep in touch!
Kelly