Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 Years!!

Aadventurous, Adrian loves going on adventures, and taking me with him! Instead of just going for a Sunday drive we head up to the hills and explore some back country that we have never seen. Life is always an adventure when it comes to Adrian he sure is not boring! He loves having fun!
Ddedicated, Adrian is a very dedicated person. He is a dedicated church member, a dedicated worker, and a dedicated father and husband. Just last night Adrian played with the kids, helped put them down and started to work from home. Cade has been sick and woke up crying at about 10:00, before I could go in and get Cade, Adrian had already quit working and got Cade and quieted him down. Adrian worked until about 1:15am then came to bed. Around 2am Cal woke up screaming. Once again before i could get up and get cal. Adrian was already in his room and quieting him down. Cade then woke up at 4am, this time I was ready and jumped out of bed quickly to beat Adrian because I knew he hadn't got a lot of sleep and had to go to work early. I was in with Cade and he just would not stop crying, and here comes Adrian to help calm him down. I am so grateful for a dedicated husband and daddy to our boys!
Rough, I say that in a nice way! I love that Adrian is rough and tough! He likes guns and 4 wheeling, sports and boating. I like how he rough houses with the boys!
Intelligent, I tease Adrian about this because I tell him that he knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! But the Truth is, he pretty much does!! He loves to learn knew things. He also knows so much about the doctrine of our church, he is always teaching me knew things!
Always Outgoing, Unlike myself, Adrian can talk to anyone and befriend them just like that! In the hot tub, on the plane at the store, everywhere we go he can chat up a storm with anyone. I am so grateful for this, because of it, we have met all kinds of people and we have friends, because I am the quiet type.
Nice, I know it sounds simple. But Adrian is a genuine nice person. He makes friends with almost everyone, he looks past those quirks that others might see, and sees their true colors. He has so many different types of friends because of this quality and is one of the many things I love about him!

Happy Anniversary Age! Thanks for making me so happy and giving me 2 handsome little boys!
I LOVE YOU!!



Our Honeymoon in San Diego!

Our 2 year anniversary! Adrian has known that I have always wanted a fruit tree so he surprised
me with a lemon tree all planted in our back yard! I had been away for a few days, so I had no idea! He was so cute, he bought some lemons and hung them on the tree for me since it of course had not grown lemons yet. I loved it!!

5 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Wow! 5 years - way to go. I love the lemon tree. Too bad it is still in Arizona.

Kendra said...

Happy anniversary guys! We miss you so much!!! When are you coming to visit? We are heading up to my parents in the middle of March. Hopefully we can meet up with you then.

Brett said...

Happy Anniversary, I never heard about the lemon tree, how fun.

The Dell Family said...

I love the lemon tree too that was a fun idea! I hear you are having fun in Cancun. Can't wait to hear about it:) What a fun Suprise

Brabby said...

Holy cow! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! It seems like just yesterday that Adrian and I used to fight over "dibs" on all the girls in the singles ward and lament that we'd probably be single forever! :)

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! We're very happy for the four of you.