Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cherry Picking!!

While my dad and sister were here, one of my friends invited us to go pick some cherries! We had such a good time and the cherries were yummy! I am so glad my friend told me about this place!
Me and my dad!
(I'm pretty sure my dad really enjoyed doing this, cherries are one of his favorites!)
(By the way my dad would enjoy doing anything with his grandkids and kids, the cherries were just an added bonus for him!)

The kids showing off their cherries!

Eating their cherries! Yummy!


Cal found a cherry tree to climb!

Alix and her bag of cherries!

Cal sorting his cherries!

Grandpa helping Cade pick some cherries!
The kids thought this was a great activity because they got to eat all the cherries they wanted while picking some to put in their bag for later!

Cade with cherry juice on his belly!

Grandpa finding only the best cherries!

The kids stood on top of Andrea's car so they could reach the cherries!

Cal admiring his cherry!

3 comments:

Brett said...

Oh looks so fun, I really wish I could have been there for it

The Behunin Family Story said...

That looks so fun. Danell you have to find fun things like that when we come down. Yes I think we are coming down. Kristie

The picture of you and me looks great! I miss eating my picked cherries. Your Dad

The Dell Family said...

HA HA HA I was the lucky one who got to go!!!! You're awesome Danell. We loved it - not sure if we will make it next year :( will be moved by then