Friday, January 7, 2011

Apple Picking

OK so I decided I am going to play catch-up with some of the fun times we have had last fall that I never posted about.  I REALLY am going to try to blog more this year.   
This is from a trip we took up north to see family and decided to go pick some apples!  Here is our gang before we went on the hey ride





My handsome nephew with his apples!








Of course, Cade is eating his apples as he picks them!




Cute little Kylee kept Bella warm.
After we picked the apples, we had a little tour of how they make their apple cider.  I don't remember exactly what he was doing with Cal, but I think Cal is suppose to be the apples being loaded and dropped through the bag, one of the beginning process.
We had a fun time, but the way I look at it is, It's always a good time with spending time with family!  Thanks Behunin's for planning this activity!

4 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Good thing you posted about this. It was so long ago that I forgot about it. JK. Ilove the pictures. I will need to get copies.

Brett said...

I like the picture of Cade on the ladder.

The Behunin Family Story said...

Even though there was barely any apples it was still fun.

The Dell Family said...

I never saw this post till now. Fun Fun!