Friday, January 7, 2011

Magic Mountain

We took a short trip out to California this fall and decided to hit up Magic Mountain and the zoo for a change!  We had never been to Magic Mountian and had a blast.  I only wish it would have been open longer so Adrian could have road more of the big roller coasters.  He felt bad leaving me and the kids, so he hung out with us most of the time riding the smaller rides.  ( I personally  am not a fan of roller coaster anymore, in my old age, they make me sick!)
Batman told Cal to stand with his arms folded and act tough!  They were pretty excited to get a picture with him, I don't think they really wanted wonder woman in the picture though.

I think this roller coaster was the boys favorite!  They rode it probably 10 times! (They are in the front and Adrian is behind them)

Bella hanging out as the boys ride.

They are so grown up riding all these "big kid" rides all by themselves!

I know lame I don't know how to turn this picture around.
So these last two pictures is what happens when I am left with all 3 kids by myself.  I told Adrian to go and ride some of the big rides by himself while we went and got something to eat.  I was reading the menu with by back towards the boys.  Cal gets into my bags and starts taking pictures.  Too funny that these happen to be 2 of the pictures he takes.

Cade climbing on the tables while taking off his shirt.  What a great mom I am!  At least Bella was behaving!

4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

The boys look like they are having so much fun riding the rides. You have got to love little Caders. He keeps you on your toes for sure.

The Dell Family said...

I didn't know you guys went California. How fun it reminds me of the time Cal told Alix that there are no Princesses at Disneyland when you mentioned Wonder Woman. I seriously still laugh about but we both know they soon will find out with Bella being around.

Brett said...

I didn't know you guys went there either. Glad it was fun!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I knew you went there. JK. Looks like tons of fun. Glad you were able to have a quick get away. That is so funny that those are the pictures that Cal takes. Love it. I love everyones smiles in the pictures. Such a fun cute family you all are.