Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cade's Big Day Boating

I finally brought the camera boating but only got a few shots (it is hard to take pictures because one of us is always driving the boat which leaves noone to take pictures.) I wanted to make sure we took a picture of Cade and his first time riding the tube. Our friends went with us and their littlest girl loved the tube!
This is how we find Cade normally on the boat on the floor in the shade ASLEEP! It has been nice because every time we have gone boating with him, he will fall asleep down there and we don't have to worry about him getting sun burned. I think the motion of the boat puts him asleep.

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is great that Cade just falls alseep there. Too bad it doesn't last longer. Soon he will be going crazy.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I wish that I could have been there to see Cade. Did he like the tube?