Monday, December 8, 2008

Grandpa's visit from New Zealand

This is long overdue, but we have been so busy! Back in October Adrian's dad came and visited us. We had fun seeing him again and miss him! We wish we could see Adrian's side of the family more! We didn't do anything too big this visit because of Adrian's work but we still had fun with him. We went trick or treating, carved pumpkins, went to see Thriller at Tuachan, put him to work at the warehouse and relaxed.



We had to take Grandpa to the park because it is one of Cal's favorite places to go.

We also went to the Grand Canyon for a day, attempted to take some family pictures, hiked around a little, took lots of pictures of the great view and had a picnic dinner.





3 comments:

Brett said...

Its nice to see that Cals hair was cut in the latter pictures the first one its a little I MEAN alot shaggy. You look gorgeous Danell

The Behunin Family Story said...

Like I told you. I think the top picture looks so much like Dillon. When I first looked at it I said who it that?

Unknown said...

Danell, your blog site is just great.....we are very proud of you and Adrian - this website helps to make that huge distance not seem so far. Not being able to see Cal and Cade is something I cant think about. But Im grateful for the times I do see them and you both. You are a wonderful mom to those beautiful boys.