Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joy School Christmas Party


Our little class had a fun little Christmas party this last week. Our friend Joe from Adrian's work dressed up as Santa for us and visited with the kids, they thought it was pretty cool! Thanks Joe you did an awesome job!! We also made reindeer food and other crafts, had lunch and had a gift exchange! I think the kids had a fun time!!


Santa and Taylee

Cal and Santa. Cal loves Santa!!

Hunter and Santa


Amber, her mom (Christina) and Santa

Cal and Hunter checking out their gifts. Cal loves his friends from school, but especially Hunter, they are in the same nursery, and Cal can not get enough of him!

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a fun party. Looks like Cal had a blast.

Kendra said...

I didn't know you are doing Joy School! I am so jealous! I wasnted to do Joy School with Jacob, but I couldn't get enough people interested. In hindsight, it was probably a blessing, because I wouldn't have been able to continue. But I have always wanted to do it. I helped my mom do Joy School with my brothers about 20 years ago!