Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More of the Farm


These are just some cute pictures that we took of the boys. We were out for a short walk (because it was freezing) when Cal climbed up on this old truck at the farm. This truck has been there for as long as I can remember, I don't know the story of it, who did it belong to I wonder?! I should have asked my Uncle while I was there. I think it is pretty cool next time I am there, I will have to dress them up cute and take some cute pictures of them on it, especially if it belonged to someone in the family, I am assuming it is an old family car? Dad, Kristie, Wayne, anyone know??

4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

It was the farm truck. Gramps(August Dittbrenner) bought it new. He drove it a lot of years till it finally crapped out, so they drove it to where it is now and left it. Dad rode in it when Gramps would ask him to ride into town with him to open the gates. (That is when the driveway went over through the pasture) Gramps wanted dad to jump out and open the gates so Gramps bribed him with a bowl of ice cream in town. Hope that solves the mystery.

Adrian and Danell said...

It sure does!! I love to hear stories like that, now these pictures have even more meaning to me!! Thanks!!

Brabby said...

Hi guys,

Those are cute pictures of the boys. I can't believe that Cade is 1 already... I don't think that we've even seen him yet. Hope you're doing well and that you had a great Christmas!

Brad & Abby

Kendra said...

Those pictures are adorable! What do you mean dress them up cute? They look perfect!