Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cade's Birthday Party

I made a post earlier about Cade's 1st birthday, I thought I would add some of the pictures from that day.Opening presents!

Playing with his new bath toys!

Cade's Winnie the Pooh cake!


Our little friend Corynn and her family brought over balloons and a fun book!


Mom and Cal helping blow out the candle!

Trying out the cake!

I think he liked it!

We had a fun day with Cade! I still can't believe he is 1! A few weeks later, his army crawl that we grew to love so much is gone and he is almost running he is so fast at walking! We love him so much!!

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a cute cake. I can not believe how big he is getting. It is going to be crazy to see him walking. Still waiting for the bath post.

Brett said...

Good job on the cake. I cant believe that Cal still wont wear a shirt even in the winter. Happy Birthday Caders

Kendra said...

Oh Danell, he is so cute, and I can't beleive how big he is! Did you make his cake? That is dorable!