Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last of Our Trip to Kansas


These are the last photos of our trip to Kansas to visit my Uncle Arnold. My boys sure like playing with their great great uncle, and I think Uncle Arnold liked them also!

Cal playing on one of the tractors, he sure did like being at the farm with all the tractors.

One night we decided to go to the lighted horse parade with my Uncle. They decorate all the horses with lights. This is the second time we have been to it, they do it every Thanksgiving. Cal like the horses as always.

My dad and Uncle Arnold watching from the car with Cade, after a few minutes of being outside we had to join them in the car as well, like I said before it was freezing there!


On our way back to Colorado, we stopped by my Uncle Jerry's and Aunt Laura's house and ate some yummy chile and visited with them for awhile. My Uncle Jerry has a pigeon loft so Cal had to go check out the pigeons! I wish I would have got some pictures with my Aunt and Uncle, I don't know what I was thinking.
We had a great visit and did lots of fun things. Unfortunately, Adrian took the camera back to St. George early, so I don't have any pictures of Colorado, but we had a great time at the Denver Zoo, and playing with Grandpa! We miss everyone we saw and love you all!

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Great Pictures. Looks like you had fun. I think all kids love being on the farm. It is so good for Uncle Arnold too.

Kendra said...

Those pictures are so cute! We miss you guys so much! You should come down and visit again... when I'm here!