Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cute Little Cade


I just think this picture is so cute of Cade. He looks so much like Cal but at the same time I think they look so different. I think it is the big blue eyes that make them look similar. Their personalities are so completely different but sometimes so much alike. Cade is such an easy easy baby, except he is not a big fan of anyone holding him but mommy and daddy. Totally a momma's boy, but sure loves his daddy, the rougher daddy is with him the more he likes it.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I can not believe how much Caders has changed since I saw him in July. I love that picture too. I think it shows pure joy. Danell you do such a good job with your boys.

Britt said...

Who knew the Reeders could produce such cuties! I had my doubts! ha.ha. I can't believe how big Cal is and Cade is so darling! What cuties and I love their big blues as well! Hope you like doing Joy school! 4 kids is the way to go as opposed to like 8-12 back when we did it in AZ. Smart woman!

The Dell Family said...

Love his hair all geled up too. Darling. They look so much older when their hair is like that.