Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Beach

For my birthday we decided to head over to California for a quick vacation. The first day we headed down to the beach ate lunch on the pier and played at the beach. Cade missed out playing in the sand, he fell asleep and we wanted him to sleep because we knew tomorrow would be a big day for him at Disney Land.

The boys on the pier where we ate lunch.


Cal loved to look down at the water! We even saw some dolphins!!


Cal having a great time running from the waves. (I remember doing this when I was a kid!)


Cal and his "surf board" as he calls it!


Daddy and Cal playing in the sand! Adrian is such a good dad with the boys, he chased Cal all around that day, while I relaxed and watched from the car with Cade sleeping in the back.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I love the boys white swim outfits they are totally styling!!! Cal looks so tall as he is running from the waves. I remember a day like that with JOn but I was on the beach laying out soaking in some rays reading while JOn played with the kids. I remember thinking this is one of my best days of my life. :)

The Behunin Family Story said...

How much fun. I love the outfits that you got for the boys in Mexico! They are so cute. Cal is so funny. I love him with his little surf board.

Brett said...

The boys look so cute in there white outfits