Saturday, April 11, 2009

Favorite Rides at Disneyland

We all had our favorite rides while we were at Disneyland and California Adventure, these were our favorites from Disneyland. Can you tell which ones they are?

Cal's Favorite
I think we rode this 3 or 4 times he LOVED it. He is SO into guns right now and thought it was great being able to shoot everything!


Cade's Favorite
Cade just kept pointing at all the different things and jibber jabbering, it was pretty cute!


OK, if you can't figure them out I will give you another hint


Cal's Favorite

Cade's Favorite
Cal's favorite was Buzz Lightyear. He is so into Buzz right now he runs around with his pretend gun on his arm and says "I'm Buzz Lightyear!"

Cade Favorite was Its a Small World. He takes after his Aunt Kiki on this one!

Adrian's favorite was either Indiana Jones or Space Mountain, I can't remember which one he liked better. (he just informed me it was Space Mountain)
My favorite as always was Splash Mountain. I just think it is so cute, it brings a smile to my face when I ride it!

What's your favorite ride at Disneyland?

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I have to admit It's a small world used to be my favorite. It gives me the biggest headache now. As for Buzz Lightyear- It's totally awesome. My favorite kid ride is Peter Pan While my favorite big kid ride is Space Mountain and Soaring over California. Can you believe Alix can go on Space Mtn like a year ago. I coudln't believe it

The Dell Family said...

P.S. Glad you had a good time in Disneyland

The Behunin Family Story said...

I told Cal that he would love Buzz Lightyear. I knew that would be a hit. CADE I LOVE YOU! It's a Small World Rocks! And yes I guess both rides from the first pictures but I guessed before you even went. I knew my nephews! I also do love splash Mountain, too. I love the picture that I have with my family. I would love to go to Disneyland with you something. Heck I think we need to have a Dittbrenner Family reunion there. Talk about Crazy!