Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catch Up

We have been super busy this past month. We went to AZ to clean our house and get it ready for new renters, we moved and it is taking me forever to unpack everything, and we have had tons of fun! We went to Jumpin Jacks again with Cal's friend Aiden. My boys can not get enough of this place!


While unpacking in the gargage, Cal was suppose to be taking his nap. We went outside and saw Cal standing of course with no clothes on, on the window seal. I am paranoid about things like this so I made Adrian go upstair right then and screw in wood on top of the window and wherever else so they can not be opened. We also have alarms on all our doors and windows, I know I worry WAY too much!



Cade has been waking up almost every morning looking like this. We have had to use a humidifier in his room and put vasoline on his nose. And of course I can't get the blood out of any of the sheets.

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Oh no poor Cade! HOpefully you getting that under control. Alix did the same thing but I will admit it didn't look like that. Poor kid.

P.S. love your new house.

Brett said...

Maybe next time dont post your son in a dangerous spot followed by a bloody picture.. Poor Cade

Kendra said...

Oh my gosh Danell! That looks so scary! I think I would have lost it the first time I saw that!

Try using lanolin in and on his nose. You can buy it with the nursing stuff at target. It works wonders. Vasaline cannot be absorbed by the skin because the molecules are larger than the pores. Lanolin can be absorbed, and keeps the skin very soft. Our whole family uses it in the winter time, inside and outside the nose. I swear by it.

For the sheets, try Zout (not Shout) stain remover, and wash in COLD water. Zout can be hard to find sometimes. I used to buy it at Wal Mart, but they don't carry it any more. You might have to try a few stores to find it, but I won't use any other stain remover. It takes everything out. You caould also wash the sheets in bleach. It may fade the cute little pictures, but that's better than blood stains.

Hope this helps!

Adrian and Danell said...

Thanks Kendra for the advise, I actually have some Lanolin, I never thought of using that, I will try it tonight. I am going to Target today also so I will buy me some Zout also, I need a good stain removal.