Thursday, April 23, 2009

California Adventure

These are the last from our California trip. We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
"C" is for Cal and Cade!

The gang at the end of the night! (not quite as tired)

Riding one of the Bugs Life Ride!

Daddy and Cal

My Cute boys that won't look at the camera at the same time with smiles!

Cade's newest pose! We love it!

"Bring it on!"

Cal riding Toy Story Mania, a favorite for all of us!

Cade with his glasses for Toy Story Mania!

California Adventure favorite rides were:
Cade, and mom-Toy Story Mania
Cal- Toy Story Mania, Pixar Play Parade and Monsters Inc.
Daddy-Tour of Terror and California Screamin'

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like so much fun! I am jealous! Your boys are cute. We hope that everything is going well for you guys.

Brett said...

Cute idea with the "C". I like Cade in his galsses

The Behunin Family Story said...

I have the same picture of my "C" boy. Toy Stroy Mania was not opened when we were there. Cody loved "Tower of Terror" Kylee - "California Screaming" Trenton - Grizzly Mountain. I am glad that you had so much fun with your boys.

My favorite picture is the one of Cade's new pose. I love it.