Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cherry Picking


I love having little traditions, it gives you something fun to look forward to.
Cherry picking is definitely one that we love and I look forward to.
(this was only are 2nd year doing it)


There's not a better way to start the summer. Climbing in trees, picking cherries, EATING the BEST cherries, and being with those that we love!

These are the memories and traditions that I want my children to remember, they are the kind that I remember as a kid.


GOOD OLD FASHION FUN!


Bella even enjoyed herself laying under a cherry tree!
(We missed you Grandpa and Dell's)

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

OH how I wish we could of been there. I'm so jealous. Bella looks so darling. She is such a pretty girl. I love her shirt too. It made me feel happy just reading it. I miss you guys : (

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun. I love the pictures. Maybe some day we will join in on that tradition.

The Behunin Family Story said...

How fun. It looks like the boys and Bella had a good time.

Brett said...

Bella is super cute. You will have to call us in advance and let us know when to come down for cherry picking.