Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random

I have been really crappy about blogging lately (well actually for about a year now) but I am going to try to be more on top of things, especially since Adrian's family is on the other side of the world and my family is getting further away. It's fun to keep in touch this way! Plus whenever I get into a blogging routine it makes me take more pictures.

Cute little Bella

The boys and I are enjoying doing crafts, these are melted crayons that we made

Cal turned 4, I still can't believe it. He had some friends and their siblings over to play in the sprinklers, blow bubbles and have popsicles. We will have his real Birthday party when his Nana gets here next week from Australia!
My little Cade is still getting bloody noses like crazy!

4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Very Random. Just for the future- you can just say Cade is still having bloody noses. You don't have to post a picture.

Brett said...

I agree with Kristie, oh that made my stomach turn. Poor Caders.

Lisa Henderson said...

Happy Birthday Cal! My boys had a blast!

bradyandjillblasdell said...

Happy Birthday Cal! That is so cute that he blessed that Kate would move back. I told her and she just laughed. She is really missing playing with him! Janey is missing Cade and baby Bella too. Every baby she plays with is baby Bella.