Sunday, June 6, 2010

Scriptures!!

Cal was playing in the garage and came running in with his big contagious smile and said
"mom you bought me my own scriptures!" he was SO happy! I happily smiled back at him and said "you bet I did!" I didn't want to explain to him that his new Book of Mormon was actually an old Book of Mormon that had been collecting dust in the garage for years.
He then decided that he needed to go show his little best friend Kate who lives across the street from us. He ran and got his scooter to ride over there and figured out he couldn't ride and hold his scriptures at the same time, so he put his scriptures in his backpack, and had to go in style with his shades!
He rode over to her house, took off his back pack, unzipped it, showed Kate his new scriptures, put it back in his backpack and rode back home!
He also proudly took his scriptures to church today and loves to read it!